Friday, May 11, 2012

Lela Warren Announces GlitterSniffer Cosmetics Imminent Closure

Lela Warren has announced her intention to close GlitterSniffer Cosmetics.

I've been very MIA lately & I'm sure many of you have noticed. I've made a very huge decision in my life about my cosmetics manufacturing career & where I'd like to take it. I'm making some huge decisions & possible sacrifices to get to another level in my career that will keep me doing what I love- full time. For this reason, Glittersniffer Cosmetics! will be soon shut down, possibly indefinitely. I will be leaving the fan page & website open until I've cleared out all remaining stock I have, which is quite a bit. I will most likely be putting together big boxes of product & selling them at cost price until everything is gone. This is a bittersweet moment for me, however- as I'm closing the doors to my GS baby of nearly 7 years, another is opening. Owning & operating GS has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself, while causing a LOT of pain & self discovery at the same time. I've realized many things about myself, life, people, & many other things that I wouldn't have ever otherwise learned. This isn't good-bye, it's see ya later...because if you know me, then you know I've already got something even better up my sleeve & ready to unleash on the world. If you'd like to be notified when "going out of business" boxes go up for sale (at cost price), leave a comment & I'll message you when they're ready. I will post more later about this still sensitive subject as soon as my thoughts & feelings are a bit more clear to me




There has been no date yet announced for the closure. Meanwhile, former customers still await their refunds.

11 comments:

  1. If anyone's reading this, Lela has 'opened back up for the holidays' on her Facebook company page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!Mens party suits

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Congratulations GlitterSniffer Complaints! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's back: http://gscosmetics.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. and back on etsy as of october 14, 2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's back under Detroit Beauty Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's back under Detroit Beauty Co.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KoreancosmeticsReview, Cosmetic Ranking, Brand ... Today blog post is about "Korea Made Most Expensive" two cushion ...

    ReplyDelete

Please be constructive in your comments. Any comments posted to this blog that may be considered defamatory, inflammatory, or threatening to anyone will be removed.

You're Not Alone

Subscribe

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

Easy Access

ACE Books Amazon Payments Artfire ASPCA Attorney General Bellasugar Better Business Bureau Big Cartel Business Opportunity Buyer Beware Cellini Red Charity Child Safety Closing Coastal Scents Complaints I Filed Consumer Affairs Consumer Product Safety Commission Consumer Reports Consumerist Contact Copyright Cosmetic Safety Craftzine.com Craigslist Cream Eyeliner Dammit Pigment Detroit Handmade Detroit Urban Craft Fair Disney Double Labels Ebay Email Etsy Etsy Call Out Blog Facebook FDA Federal Trade Commision Flickr Frankening Freedom Of Information Act FTC Get Crafty Gift Cards Gift Certificates Gift Exchange GLAAD Glam Rock Magazine glittermail GlitterSniffer GlitterSniffer Bath GlitterSniffer Cosmetics GlitterSnifferCosmetics.highwire.com Glow in the Dark Google Checkout Handmade HBO I Answer Your Questions Ingredients Internet Crime Complaint Center Kids in Danger Labeling Lawsuit Listia Mail and Telephone Order Merchandise Rule Maker City Faire Mascara Media MedWatch Mermaid Tail Michigan Department of Agriculture Michigan Radio Mineral Makeup Class My Story New Products News Not Approved OFT Old Stock Open Letter Overview Party Paypal Perfect Mint Personally Identifying Information PETA Pigmentchick PIRGIM Pissed Consumer Promises Psycho Bath Co PureLuxe purpose Randoms Recall Refund Rep. John D. Dingell Repackaging RipOffReport.com Sanrio Seuss Soap Statement Store Credit Technorati Terms of Service The Conservatorie The Princess Bride The Spotted Box Tim Burton True Blood TWLOHA USPS Vegan Wayne County Health Department Web Wholesale Women's Health Working Girl Cosmetics Your Story
Powered by Blogger.